Delivery: to address specified by lessee________________. Lessee grants right to enter said property for the delivery and pick-up of the unit at approximately specified times.
I, _________________________voluntarily release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge Jump For Joy, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of actions, whether personal to me or to a third party which are related to, arise out of or are in any way connected with my rental of the interactive inflatable unit including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. I agree to reimburse any reasonable attorney’s fees and costs which may be incurred by Jump For Joy in the defense of any such liability claim, demand, action or right of action.
In the event that I file a cause of action against Jump For Joy, I agree to do so solely in the state of Virginia, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
I acknowledge that I have adequate homeowner’s insurance, tenant insurance, or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage that might occur to myself, my guests, or my invitees from the use of the unit I am renting or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself.
Rules: Lessee agrees to supervise both the equipment and its use at all times said equipment is in the possession of the lessee. Accompanying this contract is a set of directions for use and safety rules that I agree to follow and utilize at all times during the operation and use of the interactive inflatable game.
I acknowledge and certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document, that I understand its content and that I execute it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind and agree to be bound by its terms.
Safety Rules & Operating Instructions
1) Insure that all safety rules and operating instructions posted on the front of the inflatable are followed.
2) A trained operator(s) must be on duty at all times. Operator must use a whistle or other audible signal device.
3) In case of high winds or storms, have all persons exit the inflatable and then unplug the unit and let it deflate.
4) Remove all sharp or pointed objects from pockets
5) No Silly String is to come in contact with the inside or outside of the unit
6) No food, drinks or gum chewing allowed
7) Remove shoes, eyeglasses and jewelry
8) No flips, somersaults, rough play, piling on or wrestling
9) Do not bounce against sides or near the front entrance way. Do not bounce into corner posts.
10) Do not climb on side walls or nets
11) Keep a safe distance between kids bouncing in the inflatable
12) No jumping or sitting on the entrance ramp
13) No jumping off of the top of the slide
14) Only allow similar sized riders in the inflatable at once
15) Follow the maximum number of riders guidelines as posted on the inflatable
16) Follow the maximum weight limit as posted on the inflatable
17) Do not let the inflatable rub up against any surface
18) Do not move the bounce from the location where set up
19) Individuals with head, neck or back injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
20) Water hoses or water must not be used in the inflatable unless specifically manufactured for use with water
21) Splash pools for water slides must be drained if ride will be left unattended unless area is fenced in and gate is locked.
22) If the inflatable starts to deflate, have all riders exit immediately and then check for one of the following conditions:
A) The blower motor has stopped; in which case check the power cord connection at the outlet to make sure that it has not been unplugged. If not, check to make sure a circuit breaker was not tripped.
B) If blower motor continues to run; check for blockage of air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also check all air tubes on the back of the inflatable for snugness and tighten ties if necessary.
C) If either of these steps corrects the problem, fully re-inflate the unit prior to permitting anyone to use it.
If you cannot correct the problem, call our office at 804-931-2847.
I agree to follow and utilize these Safety Rules & Operating Instructions at all times during the operation and use of the interactive inflatable game.